Hi guys!!! I haven’t been out here since ages. Hope you guys are doing good?. It’s almost Easter plus it is my birthday week so, many good events to look forward to.
In today’s post, I’m wearing this red waistcoat jacket on a blush crop top with a boyfriend jean. As today post is titled purging the closet, I did some closet purging of clothes I kept because I wasn’t using them too much and I found this cute waistcoat jacket I forgot I had and I was like “I have to do something with you” and here we are…
Some Helpful Tips
- I think as time goes on many of us have clothes that we don’t use anymore and sometimes like me, forget they actually exist, so it would be nice if you go through them and give some out or sell them for a cheaper price like some do.
- In this case, I would speak for myself, I have grown ‘fashion-wise’ and going back to my old clothes made me realise that. Looking at some clothes made me like “what the heck was I thinking wearing this?”. The red waistcoat was initially gifted to me about 2 years ago and then I was like “this thing is useless to me”, seeing it during the closet purging made me extremely happy about the numerous things I could do with it.
- Some of your old clothes might be what is trending so that’s a plus for you.
- Always know that you do not have to look expensive to be chic, you can always go for the cheaper option and look like a million dollars if you pair them well.
Enough of me rambling
Here’s what I am wearing
- Waistcoat – It was gifted to me
- Blush crop top – Fashion Nova
- Boyfriend Jean – Youaxon
- Shoes – I got them in Public desire but they are currently sold out. You can get them in black here or something similar here.
Thanks for stopping by, do follow so you would get notified when I have something new…